（Year of Experience:6 yr +）
• Detail-orientated, familiar with architecture materials, had been involved as a key member in minimal three built projects (high-end residential or hospitality to DD or CD level).
• Desire a long-term career path, team player and be excited by challenges.
• Proficient in programs such as CAD, Rhino, Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop) etc.
• Accredited Degree in Architecture, fluent in Mandarin and English is preferred.
• Work under Principal’s direction on high-end residential, hospitality or community based retail projects from master planning to design development.
• Generate architecture drawings and presentations, lead and train junior staff.
• Coordinate with Clients, Project Directors and Consultants, prepare drafts of proposals, work plans and memos.